Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Post

A short one, just to get things rolling (I'm busy at work... ok, I'm not busy... ok, I could be busy but this job is emptier than a Michael Bay joint).

All are free to comment on this blog. I'm not the thought police and I encourage a good healthy dialogue on the topics of the day. However, if you post any blatantly racist or otherwise offensive comments I will erase them. Too vague? Let me explain the difference between discourse and offensive...

Topic: Crime Demographics and How they are Inherently Racist and Misleading.

Discourse: It seems like blacks commit all the crime in the neighborhood/city/country. Its all I see on TV or read about in the paper.
- this conclusion couldn't be more wrong although it is very easy to be mislead by the media. anyone who posts something like this seems to be open for a discussion and not a complete idiot or ignorant redneck.

Offensive: Blacks are genetically inferior and predisposed to crime.
- you are obviously a toothless mouth breather. Please Fuck Off

Understood? NOW LET THE REPARTEE BEGIN!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks promising. I found this on the blogspot main page when the title just jumped out at me. I'm adding it my favorites and I'll check back periodicaly to read your posts. looking forward to your thoughts on Dangleberries.