Monday, September 21, 2009

Holy Nine Day Layoff Batman!

Where the fuck did I go?? Well, in the past 9 days I lost the opening week of my fantasy football season (I'll post my draft analysis shortly for those who give a shit), I made the finals of my fantasy baseball playoffs.... $120 could be mine.. I'll be a millionaire!!! Ummm.... oh yea, heard my yet to be born child's heartbeat. That was pretty sweet. And... looking for a new job because my current one (although awesome) just doesn't pay enough with a kid on the way and the Mat leave pay cut we'll have to swallow in the new year. Shitty deal but Family above all right?

In other news: Stephen Harper is still a snake eyed fuck. Republicans are still hate mongering, platitude spewing mouth breathers. And I'm still a cynical sonnovabitch!

More topical posts to follow. Just wanted you guys to know that I'm still out here, observing with my sideways eye, ready to crack off at the ignorant masses who never cease to amaze me with their steadfast rejection of logical, sober, intelligent thought.

No comments: