Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"It's true! I'm a rageaholic! I can't live without rageahol!"

I'll try to keep this short - but honestly, why am I so pissed off all the time? I have the worlds best wife and a child on the way. I'm super good looking and I've grown myself a totally badass beard. I made a Mormon cry recently (more on that later) and the Dolphin's are defending AFC East Champs. What more could I want?

Well Fuck me sideways with sprinkles, I'll tell you: First and foremost I hate ignorance. This is a word that has a such a wide scope but my personal interpretation involves the following: those who offer opinions without a fucking clue... about anything..., racists, homophobes, intellectual retards (no, not actual retards you hyper-sensitive fucks). I realize Euthanasia and Sterilization are illegal but c'mon, there has to be exceptions. Do we really need Glen Beck breeding:?

I can't top Colbert so just sit back and watch this repartee... its timeless:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grp0EByrLoE&feature=related

Since when is the lowest common denominator a demographic that needs to be catered to? If GI Joe: Rise of Serpentor is your idea of great military drama then perhaps you should learn the art of "pulling out" because I have no interest in paying for your welfare checks.

Which is funny because I'm a proponent of the modern welfare state. However, both my wife and i come from poor working class families which affords me a unique perspective. Poverty is an addictive state of mind because achievement is so much more difficult than failure. Why bother working hard for $30K a year (starting salary) when you can collect welfare AND extra income from drug dealing (further destroying your neighborhood) or an otherwise illegal activity?

Fuck... I'm meandering again.

Anyways, my puppy needs to piss. So I'll leave you with this.... do you smoke weed? you probably do. I have no issues with that. However, if you are one of those concerned with thing like "carbon footprints", "fair trade", and "blood diamonds" I'd like you to know something: More fuel has spent, laws broken, families destroyed and people killed getting you your weed than any diamond you've ever purchased. My wife loves her single diamond on her wedding ring. We don't smoke weed though. How many dime bags have you bought in the last 5 years? Fucking Hypocrite Murderer!!!

In other words - if you don't know (and refuse to learn) then shut the fuck up.

No comments: